According to Ukrinform, Brovary Mayor Ihor Sapozhko said this in a Telegram post.
"The enemy attack is ongoing, with the Kyiv region under attack. As of now, fires have been reported at three locations in the community," the statement said.
The Kyiv Regional Military Administration said civilian infrastructure in the region was being targeted by enemy drones.
As of 07:30, an office building, warehouse facilities and a private house had been damaged in the Brovary district.
Read also:Five people, including child, injured in Russian attack on Kharkiv region
No casualties have been reported.
Earlier reports said that three people were injured in the Brovary district on August 16 as a result of a Russian drone attack.
Illustrative photo: Ukraine's State Emergency Service