• Do you know more? Email tips@dailymail.com.au
  • See more Daily Mail on Google - save us as a Preferred Source

New claims have emerged about the alleged rape that has rocked one of Sydney's most elite private schools.

Three students from Scots College, in the city's east, were charged last week, accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a Bondi Junction alleyway on July 22.

Two boys, aged 13 and 14, were each charged with aggravated sexual assault in company and two counts of aggravated sexual touching of another person.

A third teen, aged 14, was charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault in company and one count of aggravated sexual touching of another person.

Claims have surfaced that the boys allegedly surrounded the girl, took off her pants, aggressively groped and sexually assaulted her before putting their hands into her mouth, a source told the Daily Telegraph.

Police allege the incident took place after the girl met up with the boys and they began drinking in Bondi Junction before ending up in an alley.

'We want to be very clear: sexual violence is never acceptable. Behaviour of the kind alleged is entirely inconsistent with the standards and values of the College,' the letter supplied to the Daily Mail stated.

An alleged sexual assault involving three Scots College students has sent shockwaves through the exclusive Bellevue Hill school

There are growing calls from parents for principal Dr Ian Lambert (above) to resign over Scots College's response to the alleged incident

'Commentary that minimises sexual violence, blames or targets another person or speculates about the young people involved is also unacceptable.'

The heads noted the school can't 'determine what occurred or to presume the guilt' and that the allegations 'occurred away from the College and outside school hours'.

The letter also claimed staff were in the process of conversations with students.

'We understand that staff and parents want to know what has been said to students, what support is available and what the College teaches about consent, dignity and relationships,' it read.

'All students in Year Five and above have now been spoken to about this matter in age-appropriate ways and in settings suited to their stage of development.'

The development comes after parents expressed frustration over how the school has handled the matter.

Some called for the students to be expelled and for Dr Lambert to resign.

Parents whose sons are in the same grade as the alleged trio have been among the most vocal.

Three students from Scots College (pictured) are accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a Bondi alleyway on July 22

'It's not good enough,' one father told the Daily Telegraph.

Another parent added that there was 'huge anger amongst the students'.

'They are all being tarred with this brush because those kids have not been expelled,' they said.

Several claimed their children had been left in the dark about the accusations and were simply advised 'not to say anything to the media'.

A petition has been circulating among parents demanding Dr Lambert convene an extraordinary meeting.

Scots College is Sydney's most expensive private school, where parents fork out fees of up to $50,000 a year.

The school quietly announced it was postponing its annual 'Giving Day' less than 24 hours before the boys were charged last week.

'In light of the news affecting our College community this week, Giving Day has been postponed to Monday 17 August,' the school wrote on Facebook.

The three teens remain on bail and will face a children's court on August 25.

Police investigations continue.