Dmytro Petlin, a representative of the Donetsk Regional Military Administration, said this during an online briefing, according to Ukrinform.
He noted that mandatory evacuations of children together with their parents, guardians or other legal representatives are continuing in settlements across the region.
"There are still 503 children remaining in seven such settlements," Petlin said.
According to him, the largest number – 460 children – remain in certain areas of the Kramatorsk community.
Read also:Mandatory evacuation zone expanded in Kharkiv region
The regional administration official said that 169 children had been forcibly evacuated from the Donetsk region so far this month.
The mandatory evacuation of children and their families in the Donetsk region began on April 7, 2023.