• See more Daily Mail on Google - save us as a Preferred Source

Duane 'Keffe D' Davis admitted that Diddy allegedly tried to offer him $1m to shoot his arch-rivals Tupac and Suge Knight in police audio heard in the rapper's murder trial on Thursday.

In a 2008 conversation between former Los Angeles Police Department detectives and Davis, the former South Side Compton Crips honcho said Sean Combs claimed 'I'll do anything to get rid of these guys,' referring to the Hit 'Em Up hitmaker and the Death Row Records boss.

Davis said Diddy became 'more serious' in his conversation with him, and allegedly asked 'hey, how much do you want? I'll give you $1 million.'

Earlier in the day, ex-cop Darryn Dupree corroborated the story, testifying that Davis told police Diddy had tried to pay him to kill Tupac, allegedly using notorious Harlem gangster Eric ‘Von Zip’ Martin as a money middleman.

'Keefe D' is on trial for allegedly orchestrating the 1996 drive-by shooting that killed Tupac in retaliation for the rapper and his entourage’s attack on Davis’s nephew, Orlando Anderson.

Davis, the only person to ever be charged in the case, is facing one count of murder with the use of a deadly weapon with the intent to promote, further or assist a criminal gang. He has pleaded not guilty and faces up to life in prison if convicted.

Follow the Daily Mail for more updates...