According to Ukrinform, Head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Military Administration Oleksandr Hanzha reported this on Telegram.
1 / 8He said a man who had sustained serious injuries in the Russian attack on Kryvyi Rih had just died in hospital.
“This Russian strike has claimed the lives of six people,” Hanzha said.
Earlier, he reported that 91 people had been injured in the attack on Kryvyi Rih.
Twenty-one injured people are in serious condition, including one child.
Read also:Jet-powered Shahed drones strike enterprise in Chernihiv
As reported by Ukrinform, Russian forces attacked Kryvyi Rih's largest shopping complex with a strike drone during the day on August 21.
Photo: State Emergency Service of Ukraine